DAY 2
"7 principles to live by for success and happiness"
I'm not sure how many time i have listen the same video and try to understand and not to understand only, but i want to take my step for being success with happy life.
Principle 1: One day you will die / gone - Yeah, the secret how long we live its only GOD to know that. This principle make me think that "WHAT I HAVE DONE UNTIL TODAY MAKE ME PROUD OF MYSELF"
Principle 2: There is nothing you cannot do, do or have - I'm thinking everything is possible if you focus on that. I AM POSSIBLE!
Principle 3: Nothing will worth it if is doesn't make you happy - Yeah, this life what I'm doing sometime make me not really satisfied and even sometime I'm pretending to smile in front of others but inside I'm crying. YOU MUST DO SOMETHING MAKE YOU HAPPY AND ALWAYS ASK YOURSELF "DOES THIS MAKE ME HAPPY"
Principle 4: Be yourself, always - This is the worse for me when whose surrounding me sometime can effect me. This time I need to learn more for being myself and do not ever copy other people life/attitude. THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN BE HAPPY, THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN BE SUCCESSFUL IS ONLY YOU BE YOU, YOU ARE UNIQUE! MAKE YOUR OWN DECISION!
Principle 5: Everything you need is already within you - Happiness is always found inside us. It's true indeed!
Principle 6: Surround yourself with good people - No room for toxic people, but no ending for success people. Focus on your happiness, shine bright and those who see your spark will shine with you
Principle 7: Focus on what you want - Whatever you focus on, you will found it. It can be failure or a lesson. "Think the best, expect the best, and always ask yourself "HOW CAN THIS BENEFIT FOR MY LIFE, LEAVE WHO YOU WERE, LOVE WHO YOU ARE, AND LOOK FORWARD TO WHO YOU WILL BECOME...
I'm not sure how many time i have listen the same video and try to understand and not to understand only, but i want to take my step for being success with happy life.
Principle 1: One day you will die / gone - Yeah, the secret how long we live its only GOD to know that. This principle make me think that "WHAT I HAVE DONE UNTIL TODAY MAKE ME PROUD OF MYSELF"
Principle 2: There is nothing you cannot do, do or have - I'm thinking everything is possible if you focus on that. I AM POSSIBLE!
Principle 3: Nothing will worth it if is doesn't make you happy - Yeah, this life what I'm doing sometime make me not really satisfied and even sometime I'm pretending to smile in front of others but inside I'm crying. YOU MUST DO SOMETHING MAKE YOU HAPPY AND ALWAYS ASK YOURSELF "DOES THIS MAKE ME HAPPY"
Principle 4: Be yourself, always - This is the worse for me when whose surrounding me sometime can effect me. This time I need to learn more for being myself and do not ever copy other people life/attitude. THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN BE HAPPY, THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN BE SUCCESSFUL IS ONLY YOU BE YOU, YOU ARE UNIQUE! MAKE YOUR OWN DECISION!
Principle 5: Everything you need is already within you - Happiness is always found inside us. It's true indeed!
Principle 6: Surround yourself with good people - No room for toxic people, but no ending for success people. Focus on your happiness, shine bright and those who see your spark will shine with you
Principle 7: Focus on what you want - Whatever you focus on, you will found it. It can be failure or a lesson. "Think the best, expect the best, and always ask yourself "HOW CAN THIS BENEFIT FOR MY LIFE, LEAVE WHO YOU WERE, LOVE WHO YOU ARE, AND LOOK FORWARD TO WHO YOU WILL BECOME...
Comments
Post a Comment