My bad luck in 2024 but it's teach me more, more love myself.

Suddenly in Mar'24 suddenly heavy migraines attacked me until I feel I will die anytime (during that time). 

During the bad time, I know who is really my friend and who are not. 

Thank you Nana and Leo who help sending me to emergency because that time I really cannot walk y myself. Luckily Leo have his Bumblebee who can help me reached emergency safely. What both of you done to me I never forget and I know I not yet return your kindness to me. I shall do it one day and I always pray both of you and family happiness. Amen. Not to forget Mel, she came to visit me in emergency and even she just back from work she still have time visit me. Thanks Mel!

Besides my family, my best friend who are there when I need her. I know I can't return what she have done to me for my whole life but, I really THANKS her and family because she always with me up and down. I'm not good enough for her but I always pray for her happiness and God will always blessed her and family. AMEN.

 My family, my parents and my sibling. They all there with you when I am sick.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog